Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Last updated on January 1, 2019.
THIS IS A LEGALLY-BINDING AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
Acceptance of Terms
Access to our Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Using the Website
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
This website may only be used for lawful purposes.
You cannot use the website:
- for any unlawful purpose
- To promote any illegal activity, violence and sexually explicit material
- To promote any form of discrimination
- To harm, threaten, defame abuse or harass another person
- In a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or unacceptable
- To create, check, confirm, update or amend someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists
- To provide any kind of customer lists or commercial information service
- As a source of material or contact data for any kind of marketing activity
- To tamper with, update or change any part of the website
- In a way that affects how it is run
- In a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on the websites technical systems as determined by us; or
- Using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
Your dealings with subscribers or Companies and any entity whatsoever as found through this Directory and this service are solely between you and such Company, Partnership or entity. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or as the result of the presence of a listing on this Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold Find It Sober, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Sites you submit, or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
We make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, and (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Find It Sober or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from (i) the use of the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (iv) any other matter relating to the service.
Trademark Information & Intellectual Property Rights
Find It Sober trademarks and service marks, and other Find It Sober logos and product and service names are trademarks of Find It Sober. Without our prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, Find It Sober trademarks.
Find It Sober respects the intellectual property of others, and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been infringed or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright
- A description of the infringed copyrighted work
- A description of where the infringing material is located on the site
- Your address, email address, and telephone number
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be sent via email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
The Whole Agreement
These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
The laws of the State of California apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United States. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from the laws of California and the United States, by using the website you agree that the laws of California and the United States will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.