- WELCOME TO DANA VAPE – HOME OF THE KENNEDY RDA & BEST JUICE IN OC. Mention Find It Sober and get 10% off! Well what are you waiting for come into Dana vape located in San Juan Capistrano 😍😍#vapelife #vapedreams #mod #juicelife #days #vapegod #vapewisdom #juicewrld #nakedjuice #outdoors #lifestyle. Come on in to see these beautiful Kennedy squirter boxes.
- High Speed Internet for Low-Income Families $9.95 per month The Cox® Connect2Compete Internet offer is open to families with K-12 children who qualify for: The National School Lunch Program (NSLP) Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Public Housing / HUD-assisted Housing
- ABOUT OUR PROGRAM Hope Builders is a FREE job training program that prepares you for a career in either Business Applications, Construction, Healthcare or Information Technology. You also receive a stipend/income during training. In addition to 16-20 weeks of hard skills training, Hope Builders provides: 28 months of life skills and mentoring Help to resolve criminal or legal issues Childcare and transportation assistance, if eligible On-going job coaching & placement assistance Links to ongoing education and training Various life skills and career building workshops PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS In order to enroll, applicants must: Be between 18-28 years old Speak, read and write English Be able to pass a drug test Provide a valid California ID Show a social security card (We accept DACA or work permit) Meet basic skills requirements After you are accepted, Hope Builders requires you to: Show up on time every day Remain drug free Keep in touch with staff for at least 24 months after training completion APPLY NOW
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- The California Department of Veterans Affairs (CalVet) works closely with local communities in a joint effort to serve our state’s veterans. To ensure veterans receive the assistance, benefits, and services they need, CalVet divides California into eight regions and staffs each region with a Local Interagency Network Coordinator (LINC). Our LINCs play a dynamic role within local communities, serving as both informational conduits to the community and feedback resources for CalVet. LINCs bridge the gap between CalVet and the federal, state, county, and nongovernment agencies that provide services to our state’s 1.7 million veterans. Our LINCs are advocates for veterans, military service members, and their families within their regions. In addition, they supplement and support the County Veterans Service Offices (CVSO) and regional partners in the development of improved and expanded services and support for their local veteran populations and assist veterans with employment and educational opportunities.
- The California Transition Assistance Program (CalTAP) offers a full array of transition assistance to all veterans in the state (not only those who have recently exited the military). It is essential that veterans are connected to the state system of care as they progress in their lives and the needs of the veteran and family change
- Locations in OC and LA. Now veterans can get the help they need early after returning from combat, enabling them to resume normal family and social lives.The alcohol and drug treatment team at Tarzana Treatment Centers is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for a clinical assessment or immediate admission. We accept private health insurance and are a preferred provider for most managed care companies, medical groups, behavioral medical groups, HMOs and PPOs. For alcohol or drug treatment
- 14130 Culver Dr
92604Phone: 949-333-3333Medi-Cal Accepted! Dr. M. John Amini DDS. General Dentist California board certified, graduated in 1978 from Mashad University in Mashad, Iran. Dr. Amini has more than 30 years of experience provides a broad spectrum of dental care including cosmetics, implant, surgical extractions, root canals and dentures. He practices in 3 locations: Irvine, Orange and Santa Ana. Dr. Amini DDS, Periodontist Dr. Farhad has graduated from University of Detroit Mercy, and is currently 3rd year and chief resident of periodontics and implantology. Dr. Farnaz has graduated from Western University of Health and Sciences. She has specialized her scope of practice in children, cosmetics and family dentistry.