- Santa Ana Comprehensive Treatment Center is a top provider of medication assisted treatment for those who are facing an opioid addiction. With programming options made available to individuals aged 18 and older, Santa Ana Comprehensive Treatment Center offers complete care that combines a number of therapeutic options, along with safe and effective medications.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- The California Transition Assistance Program (CalTAP) offers a full array of transition assistance to all veterans in the state (not only those who have recently exited the military). It is essential that veterans are connected to the state system of care as they progress in their lives and the needs of the veteran and family change
- Locations in OC and LA. Now veterans can get the help they need early after returning from combat, enabling them to resume normal family and social lives.The alcohol and drug treatment team at Tarzana Treatment Centers is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for a clinical assessment or immediate admission. We accept private health insurance and are a preferred provider for most managed care companies, medical groups, behavioral medical groups, HMOs and PPOs. For alcohol or drug treatment
- DRUG AND ALCOHOL REHAB PROGRAMS 12 South Recovery’s Dual Diagnosis Drug and Alcohol Treatment Program offers step down levels of care beginning with Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), followed by Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) and then Outpatient Programming (OP). Each phase is structured according to the needs of the individual and allows for a slight reduction in structure each time, with a gradual acclimation back to life and society, while still maintaining a strong focus on recovery.
- LEAD Recovery Center is an individualized program that supports young adults during their transition from a variety of environments to living a healthy lifestyle. The goal for each man who collaborates with our team is to move toward autonomy. Through this collaboration, these young adults will gain experience in grasping teachable moments and build on them utilizing clinical, life skills, and experiential learning in each moment. The result is confidence in handling life’s challenges. To ensure a comprehensive and experienced program, we draw on years of clinical expertise (LEAD) to clients, families, professionals, and programs. We have been an established, reliable local clinical program for over 25 years. Our expertise is in facilitating growth through supporting the transitions to autonomy. We are established as pioneers (check out our News and Media) for providing a program that bridges the gap from treatment to solidifying life-long goals and fulfilling dreams. For more information about LEAD Recovery Center, please call us toll-free at (800) 380-0012. We’re ready to help.