ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
Hope Builders is a FREE job training program that prepares you for a career in either Business Applications, Construction, Healthcare or Information Technology. You also receive a stipend/income during training.
In addition to 16-20 weeks of hard skills training, Hope Builders provides:
- 28 months of life skills and mentoring
- Help to resolve criminal or legal issues
- Childcare and transportation assistance, if eligible
- On-going job coaching & placement assistance
- Links to ongoing education and training
- Various life skills and career building workshops
In order to enroll, applicants must:
- Be between 18-28 years old
- Speak, read and write English
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Provide a valid California ID
- Show a social security card (We accept DACA or work permit)
- Meet basic skills requirements
After you are accepted, Hope Builders requires you to:
- Show up on time every day
- Remain drug free
- Keep in touch with staff for at least 24 months after training completion
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.