- Science Museum in Santa Ana More than 100 hands-on science exhibits designed to spark natural curiosity. First Tuesday of every month is Santa Ana Free Day. Admission is free to current residents of Santa Ana. First Sunday of every month is Bank of America cardholder day as part of the Museums On Us program.
- 3900 Birch St
92660Phone: 949-253-6200Adult & Youth Services Computer access & training; health & nutrition. Adults Employment & job search assistance; financial literacy & self-sufficiency; parenting education; ESL; referrals to affordable housing. Youth Tutoring; enrichment & teen programs. Seniors Transportation assistance; social & recreational activities; referrals to affordable housing.
- 10841 Garza Ave
92804Phone: 714-826-9070Family Resource Center Provides an environment that helps families become safe & stable, after school activities including assistance with homework, referrals to self-sufficiency programs, also services for seniors, advocacy for the disabled.
- Services for Children and Families Services for the abused and neglected; to strengthen families-whether birth, foster or adoptive; and to help troubled adolescents reach their full potential; family reunification; emancipation and transitional services.
- Ongoing Support for Low Income Single Parents taking College Classes We support highly motivated, low income single parents to achieve economic independence through education and personal development. Case Management Individual Counseling Educational Scholarships Supply Pantry Childcare Assistance Textbook Reimbursements Emergency Rental Assistance Healthcare Assistance Transportation Assistance Housing Security Deposits
- Women and Family Services Individual, couples, family and group counseling; substance abuse prevention; domestic violence and divorce recovery; training in parenting, life skills and anger management; support groups; counseling to disadvantaged women in getting back into the working world.
- Help Me Grow is available to all parents in Orange County who are interested in connecting with resources to enhance their child’s development. Our program is free to use and you can call as many times as you want to ensure you find resources for you and your child. When you call 1.866.GROW.025 you will reach one of our Care Coordinators who will listen to your concerns and ask you some questions to make sure we find an appropriate service to meet your child and families’ needs.