- ABOUT US CombiMatrix is a clinical diagnostic laboratory specializing in cytogenomic testing for preimplantation genetic testing, prenatal diagnosis, miscarriage analysis, and pediatric developmental disorders. As a full-scale cytogenetic and cytogenomic laboratory, we offer single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) chromosomal microarray analysis, next generation sequencing (NGS), standard and customized FISH, and high resolution karyotyping to help clinicians better care for their patients. We pride ourselves on the clinical and molecular diagnostic expertise of our medical team, and the technical expertise of our scientists and laboratory technicians. We remain committed to providing you with the best care possible with the goal of aggregating the world’s genetic tests into a single service with higher quality, faster turnaround time, and lower prices. WHAT SETS US APART We understand that there is more to being a clinical laboratory than simply offering impeccable customer service, and accurate, timely results. We believe that it is our obligation to provide in- depth clinical support to our clients so that they can spend more time doing what they do best; caring for patients. We employ the latest in technological advancements to provide in-depth answers to complex health questions in prenatal diagnosis, miscarriage analysis, and pediatric developmental disorders. MICROARRAY DESIGN Experience matters when it comes to diagnostic testing. We specialize in microarray analysis, and have been serving the clinical diagnostic needs of the medical community since 2005. Our goal is to provide you with results that impact clinical care. That is why our company has been active part of the International Collaboration for Clinical Genomics (formerly the International Standardization for Cytogenomic Arrays Consortium) since its inception, and supports the development of international databases to help gather and curate cytogenomic data. RESULT INTERPRETATION We maintain a proprietary database of genomic variants which is used in tandem with nationally-available databases to help maximize the clinical utility of our results. Every result is carefully reviewed by our Laboratory Medical Directors and team of genetic counselors, and result interpretations are supported by extensive literature searches, database queries, and the shared clinical expertise of our medical team. For more information, visit our website at invitae.com.
- Our services help you tailor your care to every patient’s individual health profile As a CLIA certified laboratory, our expertly trained staff takes pride in providing an exceptional level of service to every patient. NextGen Laboratories provides premium testing solutions. With advanced technology and resources at our disposal, we make finding a custom tailor diagnostic solution for your healthcare needs easier. We are proud to be a fully CLIA certified laboratory. We have developed a state of the art lab and facility in consideration of the future, the next generation of diagnostics. Our seasoned leadership team has applied their deep expertise to architect solutions that provide, faster turn around times, top quality assurance, leading technology and without sacrificing customer service but in fact enhancing the experience.
- Today, Not Tomorrow Prodo Laboratories is in the service business of providing human islets for research. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality islets, including those from both normal and Type 2 pancreases. We also provide contract-based isolations of animal pancreases, which currently include mice, rats and pigs. To ensure the highest quality islets, we utilizes our own proprietary, cGMP media which has been tested and proven to increase the recovery, functionality and viability of the cells. Please take a moment to view our product offerings and our testing services. About Us Prodo Laboratories, Inc was founded in Sept 2006 by David Scharp, MD to develop a biotechnology company that provides diabetes research services and products to both the academic and corporate diabetes research communities, as well as pursue its own research lines. Our Products Prodo Labs provides high quality human islets for research as its primary service business by direct contracts with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies utilizing them for in vitro and in vivo testing in the development of new drugs for diabetes or in the development of new insulin-producing cells for future transplants.
- WELCOME TO THE WESTOX DIFFERENCE Westox Labs is a clinical toxicology laboratory located in Irvine, California. Our primary focus is providing urine drug test results to addiction treatment providers as well as other medical providers in sectors that necessitate the detection and monitoring of illicit and prescription drugs.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Who Are We? The Solace Foundation of Orange County (SFOC) is a non-profit organization that provides community members with Overdose Recognition & Response Training and naloxone, a life-saving overdose reversal antidote. We are the first naloxone distribution program in Orange County. Our Mission The Solace Foundation of Orange County is committed to reducing the number of opioid-related deaths by expanding access to the overdose reversal drug naloxone. Learn more about naloxone.
- Locations in OC and LA. Now veterans can get the help they need early after returning from combat, enabling them to resume normal family and social lives.The alcohol and drug treatment team at Tarzana Treatment Centers is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for a clinical assessment or immediate admission. We accept private health insurance and are a preferred provider for most managed care companies, medical groups, behavioral medical groups, HMOs and PPOs. For alcohol or drug treatment